Here is a collection of exercises to tone up your legs without using any machines. You can do it at home and achieve amazing results! Try it and surprise yourself!
Love Your Legs workout:
1) Split squat – With one let on a chair, squat bending the other leg 90 degrees. Make sure your knee is over your ankle. To make this harder, after each full, do a half squat. Do 15 to 20 reps, switch legs and repeat, do 2 to 3 sets total.
2) Sissy squat – hold the chair with 1 hand and rise up on your toes, then squat until your knees are bent 90 degrees, do 2 to 3 sets of 15 to 20 reps.
3) Pistol squat – lift 1 let forward, flex your foot, then squat as long as you can go while keeping the extended leg lifted, hold for an extra for an extra count in the squat position, do 15 to 20 reps, switch side, then repeat. Do 2 to 3 sets total.
4) Goblet squat – holding a single in front of your chest, squat as lot as you can. To make this harder, jump up slightly as you rise, landing softly and keeping your weight firmly in place. Do 2 to 3 sets of 15 to 20 reps.
5) Three-way lunge – use the same leg to lunge throughout for step forward into a lunge. Return to start and out to the side, return to start, then lunge backward to complete 1 rep, switch sides and repeat. Do, 2 to 3 sets, 15 to 20 reps.
6) Good morning – hold a dumbbell under your chin throughout this move, keeping your leg straight, press your glutes backward and bend upper body forward. Do 2 to 3 sets of 15 to 20 reps.
7) Single leg dead lift – holding a pair of dumbbells in front of your thighs,hinge forward so your body is parallel to the floor as 1 leg extends behind you and your arms hanged down. Do 15 to 20 reps, switch sides, the repeat. Do 2 to 3 sets total.
8) Hamstring curl – Lie face up on the floor and place your heels on a folded towel, then pull your heels towards your butt until your knees are bent 90 degrees and your hips are lifted off the floor. Do 2 to 3 sets of 15 to 20 reps.
9) Calf raised three ways – moving a step of the staircase. stand with your heels hanging over the edges and turn your toes inward and let your heels high. Do 15 to 20 reps. Next, turn your toes out 45 degrees and repeat. Do 15 to 20 reps. Finally, stand on 1 let and lift your heel high. Do 15 to 20 reps, then switch legs and repeat. Do 2 to 3 sets total.
Watch the video of the exercises here: http://www.fitnessmagazine.com/videos/m/51593314/the-love-your-legs-workout.htm
(Credits to Fitness Magazine)